slight crash....

beeping after small crash

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
hello all thought i would come on here and see if anyone can help me out a little. i was out flying my Dji phantom 3 standard went for a walk with it down the road see some family landed. Talked for a few and took back of from there got home and was running a little low on batt so it decided to return home and i was about to land anyhow so it was not up supper high long story short when it went to return home i did not have the chance to cancel it so it took off to go land were i first took of from hit a tree and then hit the ground only thing that broke was the props and the batt fell out other then that look's good got it inside turned everything on then connected to the app all good now it is beeping and flashing yellow light. And on the app it is saying weak controller signal i tried everything when i went into the MC settings for the aircraft there was nothing at all could not change anything so i gave up and now trying it some more and looking on the web. I fire it up and now everything is working right only thing is i do not wanna take it up and have something go wrong i'm not sure if maybe something come lose inside the aircraft or what's going on any help would be appreciated

wow, that's hard to read. can you add some punctuation please?
i'm trying to explain LOL! had a crash got it inside i turned it all on it was beeping and flashing yellow light and then on the app it was saying weak controller signal and would not connect to the aircraft so i gave up on messing with it now when i turn it on everything seem's fine i dont wanna take it up and fly it cuz i am not sure what the deal was with it after the crash i was just wondering if anyone new what the problem was after the crash and i got it inside. sorry. off day today =)

Well if you are trying to explain and get some help, you have to make your question readable with punctuation! LOL
Stop using voice dictation on a phone.

Guess that is goodbye then, but seriously the replies were only trying to help in a fun way, do not take it too seriously.
Checks to make sure no punctuation missing.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4