Skyzone, IBcrazy, TrueRC

Reaction score
Pretty impressive combo....

Attachments

• 20160525_152546.jpg
    20160525_152546.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 495
Never seen those x-2 air antennas before! I didn't know sky zone ran off diversity system

I have a question that I'm hoping someone can help me with. New to FPV but have been flying phantom for the last two years. I just upgraded to phantom 4 and decided to give the FPV Goggles a try. I went with Skyzone. I have an HDMI module that I haven't put in yet but there's not an HDMI input for the goggles. I have a mini USB and a AV in and out. What cable do I need to use to connect from goggles to remote? Thanks!

Well... that's sucks. Seems like from the reviews they were really great for FPV and had very little lag which is why I got them. Especially at $540 bucks you would think that it was all there.

Finally had a fog bank roll in so we could not fly the real bird which gave me a chance to push the goggle setup. With a black mamba on the P2 with the airscrew, it went out 2.5km at 150m with great video. Did not dare go further as the battery was at 65%. The only video breakup occurred when I turned it around and headed back. Going to try dropping the head of the airscrew below the gimbal and see if that helps. The Google's have been spot on.

Reactions: dirtybum

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj