Skypixel Club invite only..how many of you got an invite?

SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity

^^^ How many of you got an invite? Just wondering...
Is this so they can narrow down their choices for the skypixel contest?
Yes we got an invitation as well. Not sure what this is yet, but given you got an invite, you must have some pretty decent content. If you are interested in selling some of your footage, please let me know.
Cheers
Patrice

Reactions: tml4191
They said .... We are going to invite around 3,000 creators to join the Club

When's the opening?
It says SkyPixel Club will be launching at 20:00 GMT +8, Nov. 28th
So is that 2000 GMT (Shenzen is +8)
Or is that 2800 GMT = 0400 GMT Nov 29th or what?
Anyway it's sometime soon.

Yes we got an invitation as well. Not sure what this is yet, but given you got an invite, you must have some pretty decent content. If you are interested in selling some of your footage, please let me know.
Cheers
Patrice
Still haven't really travelled much. Since your aim is mostly geared towards exotic places, a lot of the footage doesn't even qualify. There are some Silverado canyon mountain shots though, but I don't think it's "exotic."

Still haven't really travelled much. Since your aim is mostly geared towards exotic places, a lot of the footage doesn't even qualify. There are some Silverado canyon mountain shots though, but I don't think it's "exotic."
Exotic is always a relative concept. I would need to see the footage first and then advise. Feel free to post here if you want. Cheers.

It's now open - start submitting your best images
Thanks. Now that we entered the code, do all our newly uploaded photos end up in the "club" section? I didn't seem to find any club option when uploading a new photo.

No ... you ca
Thanks. Now that we entered the code, do all our newly uploaded photos end up in the "club" section? I didn't seem to find any club option when uploading a new photo.
You can only submit 3 pix per day and they have to be on ordinary Skypixel first.
You'll see a little plane icon on your Skypixel pix now ... click on that and the pic gets submitted to the club
In the HOT section there's a nice photo of a ship with shadow that needs a few more votes ;)

Cheers
Patrice

I am willing to sell some of my work if you want to check it out look on my Skypixel and my name is Colin Szuch. Just an offer.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj