Skills testing

Very nice job

Good place to test skills and while this might seem like a simple video, it showed some nice skills. It's difficult to fly that long and move that much without having a few "large" and "ugly" movements. Like a snap turn, or a stop and reverse or some other jerky motion. This was as smooth as if it had been flown by a Litchi program. That in itself takes some skill. Nice job.

Reactions: Recoveryone
Good place to test skills and while this might seem like a simple video, it showed some nice skills. It's difficult to fly that long and move that much without having a few "large" and "ugly" movements. Like a snap turn, or a stop and reverse or some other jerky motion. This was as smooth as if it had been flown by a Litchi program. That in itself takes some skill. Nice job.
The location is one of my jobs that i have doing progression flights. There was a 30 yard bin blocking the front entrance, so I decided to have a little fun after I did my still shots.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nice job!
Couple questions.
What are your Expo settings?
We’re you in Tripod mode or Normal?

Definite skills…🤙🏽

Nice job!
Couple questions.
What are your Expo settings?
We’re you in Tripod mode or Normal?

Definite skills…🤙🏽
The adjusted setting are for my gimbals, I feel you need to learn how each drone flies. I fly in normal mode 95% of the time, just in case I need to move/avoid an obstacle. In any giving week I will fly a Mavic Pro, Mavic 2 Pro or the Phantom 4 Pro. So getting to know each drone is essential.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.