Sj4000w

Reaction score
I've been looking at upgrading the camera on the fc40. I started to look at the sj4000 for a cheaper option. I came across the Wi-Fi version being released on the 27th. I know there are a lot of fakes of this camera made and one of the fakes works off of 2.4ghz. If the real one is running off of 2.4 will this work without any interference? If there is a problem I will probably just get the non Wi-Fi and Velcro the fc40 camera on the front if I needed it.

Considering no one has one yet, there are no real fakes of this camera, just many different mother board revisions, unfortunately the different manufacturing plants have to get rid of their stock, and old boards are not compatible with new firmware. (a 'fake' wifi sj4000 would be running off 2.4ghz as well, what else would it run off of? Tin can and string?)

Cr8tive_leo said:
Considering no one has one yet, there are no real fakes of this camera, just many different mother board revisions, unfortunately the different manufacturing plants have to get rid of their stock, and old boards are not compatible with new firmware. (a 'fake' wifi sj4000 would be running off 2.4ghz as well, what else would it run off of? Tin can and string?)
Actually there are two models available for purchase as of now and when I first posted this. There are even some videos on youtube if you want to watch. One that I saw on a video actually says 5.8ghz on the front. I would also say a camera that says sjcam sj4000 in description but not on the camera itself would be a "fake"..but hey who knows. I also read of possible interference with the fc40 and a gopro with wifi..hence op

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1