SJ4000 power button fix

Thanks for the info. I just wanted to point out though that the cam in the video isn't a real SJCAM SJ4000 but a knock off. One can tell the differences pointed out in this Ebay listing which is where I just ordered my SJ4000.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-SJCAM...et-Sports-DV-Action-Car-Camera-/111470752778?
I hope the real SJ4000 doesn't have this problem but if it does I now know how to fix so thanks for the link.

BTW and just for FYI, SJCAM does not have the SJ5000 out yet so anyone advertising the SJ5000 is not selling a real SJCAM but a knockoff. The company says it should have the SJ5000 out sometime next month. I wanted the SJ5000 but am too impatient to wait so I ordered the SJ4000 off Ebay which ships from the USA and not China so it should get here in a week or less. These things are so inexpensive as compared to a GoPro I can afford to get the SJ4000 now and still order the new, improved SJ5000 when it comes out next month and STILL be below the cost of one GoPro and then have the SJ4000 as backup or even mount as a second, backward facing cam. I'm mounting this cam on a Walkera G-2D gimbal. Another advantage to this cam is I think you can stream to a Windows computer as well as to an IPhone and Android.

Regards
BOP

Its my camera and the older stock isnt marked SJcam thats a recent development over the last few months. Older stock is not maked up in such a way. The squishy button seems a commen problem though.

Thanks for the clarification.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik