P4 Firmware Sinister Easter Egg?

Reaction score
Not sure where to put this. So I’ll put it here.

During a recent slog through all the reported parameters in a P4P flight data log thanks to DatCon and CSVviewer, I found the following parameters which were zero and not used (yet) but present in the old 509 version (year 2017 I think).

Things that make you go “hmm”

Attachments

• 91168A0E-7531-4584-B088-157D02512162.jpeg
    91168A0E-7531-4584-B088-157D02512162.jpeg
    5.8 MB · Views: 173
You’ve lost me completely…. I have no idea what you’re trying to tell me/us. Can you use small words for guys like me and start from the beginning lol.

Reactions: Starz
You’ve lost me completely…. I have no idea what you’re trying to tell me/us. Can you use small words for guys like me and start from the beginning lol.
I have to use bigger words than are in the screencap. :)). Here is the deal. The way I read it the firmware has a placeholder for broadcasting the present GPS location. Keyword being “sent_gps_lv” where I assumed “lv” means live.

Reactions: Harleydude
I have to use bigger words than are in the screencap. :)). Here is the deal. The way I read it the firmware has a placeholder for broadcasting the present GPS location. Keyword being “sent_gps_lv” where I assumed “lv” means live.
But the thread started and in the main is about my lost drone that appeared to never return home. As the story evolves it did try to return home but never raised to RTH height. So stayed below the tree line on the way home. Thus never regained connection and met a tree almost home.

I wouldn't worry about it.
Your drone has no way to send its GPS data anywhere except to the controller and it's doing that each 1/10th of a second during every flight.

Reactions: lasersbee

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31