Singapore Phantom Pilots

Reaction score
Hey, any Singapore guys on here interested in getting together and sharing info about mods, places to fly, etc.?

Hi there. I would really like to meet up and get some advice, tips etc. I think Santa is going to be leaving the new version Phantom Vision + under the tree this year (I spotted it in the house yesterday - thank you wifey!!) So, from Dec 26th I will be flying! I really like the thought of heading to the Barrage and flying over Gardens by the Bay towards MBS and then back to the Barrage.

Hello fellow SGPhantoms...Riz here...I'm a real noob here..interested to meet up for advice and tips as well.... b4 i can invest in getting one...

Mark i envy u...just kidding...

Hope we can meet up soon...

Hello, I'm from Singapore too. So unfortunate that it's quite difficult to pursue our hobby with the crazy car prices here.

Where do you guys usually fly your machines?

Hey fellows - I'm in Singapore and have just gotten the phantom 3 pro. Looking forward to sharing tips and ideas and getting together to fly!

hi guys
im from méxico, but ill be travelling to singapore by november and want to know how is it to fly over there?

ive heard you have really strict laws and fines, and dont want to get in trouble, ill be staying at marina bay sands and would be awesome to take off from the pool at the roof top, do you know if thats possible?

Hi singapore flyers... anyone flying this saturday? Im new in this... need to learn some pointers.. thanks.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I'm a tourist currently in Singapore and I just wanted to know if it is legal to fly in Marina Bay (water area). I looked at the CAAS website and it seems a little vague. Thanks

Hi guys, I'm Singaporean. Looking forward to join for Meet up and fly our machine.

Hi, is there anyone who can recommend a place for me to bring my dji phantom 4 for repair in Singapore? It was not bought in Singapore, but directly from DJI online store.

You may contact me at 9734.2861. Really thanks a lot!

Hi Im from Indonesia. I am currently looking for SG pilot especially aerial photographer and videographer.
I and my team will held an event here in Indonesia and would like to discuss some things to work together with you.

If you interested, please reply or contact me. Or if you know someone suits my need, please let me know how to contact him/her..

Thank you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20