Simulator sucess!

Reaction score
Ok, spent some time on the simulator and find that it is quite helpful really. I am not proficient by any means and more time on my trainer drone will get me closer to putting the P4P into the air. But the simulator allowed me to tune the craft to my own comfort settings, making it a bit easier to not over control.
BQ

Reactions: erickwill
Good for you.

Ok, spent some time on the simulator and find that it is quite helpful really. I am not proficient by any means and more time on my trainer drone will get me closer to putting the P4P into the air. But the simulator allowed me to tune the craft to my own comfort settings, making it a bit easier to not over control.
BQ
Thanks for the tip and for sharing your experience. I gonna give it also a shot.

I can't get the simulator to change perspective. No fpv, only line of site. P4P using iPad mini and/or iPhone 5s.

I can't get the simulator to change perspective. No fpv, only line of site. P4P using iPad mini and/or iPhone 5s.
Sorry, I am using a Galaxy Tab S-3 9.7", I just tap the button and it changes. Maybe someone here will have an answer.
BQ

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan