Simulator not showing

Reaction score
Hi all,
Tried to do some practice on the simulator yesterday. I have used before so I did everything as normal, AC on and connected to RC, found and clicked on " Simulator " option. Screen flashed a bit and then just went white. Any help would be appreciated .
Thanks for reading.

Hmmm..... Is this for iOS or Android by the way? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Also when you finally get onto the simulator have a fan blowing at the camera/gimble as it heats up so much and could cause it to fry

Reactions: gunner370
Hmmm..... Is this for iOS or Android by the way? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Also when you finally get onto the simulator have a fan blowing at the camera/gimble as it heats up so much and could cause it to fry
I have a Android 4.4 Tablet. Will uninstalling and reinstalling the app mean I have to reconnect to the drone , or will everything stay the same. I don't want to have to update the RC or the AC as I am very happy with the setup when flying it.
Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Oh well, seems no one on here is interested in my problem or they don't have any idea what is causing it. Thanks anyway.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj