Simulator for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Will there ever be a Simulator for Android? I tried the DJI Simulator for PC, but you can't do anything with it. Why is it so difficult to build it in the DJI App for Android?

Will there ever be a Simulator for Android? I tried the DJI Simulator for PC, but you can't do anything with it. Why is it so difficult to build it in the DJI App for Android?
It is now available! Pretty basic, crashed once on me, but usable. I'm not sure that the dynamics are very accurate: in P-GPS mode the response seems slow compared to the real thing.

Last edited:
It is now available! Pretty basic, crashed once on me, but usable. I'm not sure that the dynamics are very accurate: in P-GPS mode the response seems slow compared to the real thing.

is there a new version of dji app with simulator for android?

is there a new version of dji app with simulator for android?
Yes, I downloaded from Google Play a hour or so ago.
The flight dynamics don't seem too accurate: P-GPS mode seems sluggish compared to the real thing.

WHAT'S NEW
1. Support in-app flight simulator for practicing flight skills.
2. New user feedback features mean that you are just a click away from telling us your thoughts.
3. You can now import music from your mobile device or the music store, and save your favorite collection.
4. Added quick access menu for gimbal and camera access in Osmo main menu.

Last edited:
I wanted to tell you android guys about this one for over a week. If you work with any Gain settings the simulator and flying the actual aircraft are real close with the same reaction to changes. Great to experiment with. However, you can set the wind speed to take place from any direction. But I don't think simulator wind is like the real world wind.

Time to test out the CSC!!!!

Some parts of it are realistic and some aren't. Give it a try. I set it to max wind (tailwind) and went out 40k' at 81mph.

Screenshot_20151201-212013.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20