Sim Card for Itracker GPS/GSM tracking device? PLZ who do you use?

Reaction score
I recently biught the Itracker 2 (TK-102B)on ebay and now trying to get the cheap sim card and service someone told me about. My memory fails me. So please let me know who you use for service? Simple Mobile? H2O? Or someone else. A guy at the airfeild where I fly said he bought a pay as you go for $10 that was good and usable for up to 90 days and basically costs him $3.33 a month so who is it? Please help as I want to do tis asap. Thanks!

I recently biught the Itracker 2 (TK-102B)on ebay and now trying to get the cheap sim card and service someone told me about. My memory fails me. So please let me know who you use for service? Simple Mobile? H2O? Or someone else. A guy at the airfeild where I fly said he bought a pay as you go for $10 that was good and usable for up to 90 days and basically costs him $3.33 a month so who is it? Please help as I want to do tis asap. Thanks!
That would be H2O Wireless, which I currently use with my XGPS TK109B tracker. $10 for every 3 months and it works great.

Thank you ! Heading to Best Buy right now to get one. :) I was there today and screwed up and bought the simple mobile one only to find out that their cheapest plan was $25. I just want to use it lomg enough for my long range flight testing so if anything happens I can recover. Thanks Mandalay!

Choose the cheapest $10 pay-as-you-go plan as seen below. If you are not in a hurry, get the SIM card from Amazon for 1 cent and activate it online using an unlocked phone first.
a72b130fa96c912e7f096134e9cd3890.jpg

Picked it up at Best Buy and put it in an old HTC windows phone so I could activate it. Put in the code and activated it and got a phone number on the computer but the **** thing wont connect to a tower and is a waste of time messing with it and the website for over an hour no luck crap. Now I got to wait till tomorrow the website dosnt offer much help. :(

its an old att phone from some 10yrs ago. It should be unlocked but not sure. Ive used other sims in it before that wernt att. Its an old cingular 8125 (HTC Mogul) no luck wont connect to tower at all dont have any others just my new samsung S6 and its locked to ATT

Not sure I understand. @ $10/3 mo., for what?

For a tracking device I bought on ebay look up TH-102B on ebay and see it. Its so you can wire tie it to your phantom and if it goes down you can find it

its an old att phone from some 10yrs ago. It should be unlocked but not sure. Ive used other sims in it before that wernt att. Its an old cingular 8125 (HTC Mogul) no luck wont connect to tower at all dont have any others just my new samsung S6 and its locked to ATT
Actually H2O Wireless uses AT&T network. So it should work with your new Samsung S6 that is locked to AT&T. Give it a try.

Thanks again dirkclod Im going out now to do some flying and test it out. I want to make sure I dont get any interference with control or gps. I read what you said about calibrating thanks. I will turn on the tracker first, then do the calibration dance second. Thanks everyone for advice and help here! Done with the FAA visit and off to the park to do some flying!!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks again dirkclod Im going out now to do some flying and test it out. I want to make sure I dont get any interference with control or gps. I read what you said about calibrating thanks. I will turn on the tracker first, then do the calibration dance second. Thanks everyone for advice and help here! Done with the FAA visit and off to the park to do some flying!!!
I leave mine on all the time Rambo and left it in my pocket checking it for several days to be sure it was spot on to start with .
Always was .
I will lots of times when going flying call it as I'm getting my stuff ready to be sure it wakes up .
I'm still lost on the FAA thing ?..joking

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj