signal lost

Reaction score
Καλησπερα....μπορει καπιος να βοηθησει?δεν μου πεταει το drone ουτε 50 μετρα μου χανει τ σημα..

Ναι ευθια την εχω την καιρεα..το εχω δοκιμαση παντου..παλι μου χανει τ σημα.δεν ξερω τι να κανω..το εχω κανει update εχω περασει το λογισμηκο 1.9.

The black and grey wires are your Wi-Fi antennas. Have you ever crashed? Could the wires have been damaged? Are they plugged in well? Have you ever dropped your remote? Maybe the wires came loose in the remote. Maybe they came that way from the factory? If it is new, you need to contact DJI.

Οχι τιποτα απο αυτα δεν εχει παθει...ενταξει ευχαριστω πολυ..

Uh.. I’m having same problem and can only read half this conversation... $18 quick fix? What’s the fix?

Uh.. I’m having same problem and can only read half this conversation... $18 quick fix? What’s the fix?
He was saying one his Wi-Fi cables was broke. I think. Lol To replace them cost $18 US for parts. Not a hard fix. You have to open the p3 case. There is only 2 connections, in the gimbal. The other end has antennas on them. You could glue them on the outside of the drone. Lol

He was saying one his Wi-Fi cables was broke. I think. Lol To replace them cost $18 US for parts. Not a hard fix. You have to open the p3 case. There is only 2 connections, in the gimbal. The other end has antennas on them. You could glue them on the outside of the drone. Lol

Oh, ok... still not sure what my issue is..[emoji53]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4