Signal loss

Reaction score
Why am i getting a controller signal loss ? I still have 3 LEDs lit on my controller..? Straight up 300 feet and controller signal loss?

Antenna angle?

Reactions: Oso
Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
I am talking about controller LEDs. Not asking or referencing LEDs as signal strength, merely as to how much battery power left. Antenna is in proper position, but have NEVER had a signal loss warning before. Was asking for solutions to issue not critique... thanks anyway. Maybe the solution will be posted. Maybe Facebook will have better solutions.

Try sending your bird straight out in front of you 100mtrs.Then go up 300 ft and see what happens, you will always get optimum signal when the bird is 20meters plus away from you and 5+ elevated.

I am talking about controller LEDs. Not asking or referencing LEDs as signal strength, merely as to how much battery power left. Antenna is in proper position, but have NEVER had a signal loss warning before. Was asking for solutions to issue not critique... thanks anyway. Maybe the solution will be posted. Maybe Facebook will have better solutions.
I think the response was due to the way your question was worded. It came across as "How could I have signal loss when I have 3 lights on my controller?" I thought the same thing when I read your question. Hope you get it figured out. Not having a good signal is VERY disheartening!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik