Signal lose

Reaction score
I have had the P3P just over 2 weeks, I nervous enough at the moment to fly it ( I know, get a pair) but with this investment of nearly £1500 I just don't want to cash ect. So I am getting better every flight but have never gone over 120 feet and always fly near. I was running the last firmware with everything good and decided to upgrade to the latest (should have waited, I hear you all) and now every flight I get a complete signal loss and loss video feed, its like the P3 is switched off, but I can still fly it. I usually land straight away. I have done the calibrations ect, but still goes, has anyone found a reason why or a cure, is there a way back to the last firmware
thanks

Happens to me too.
Since the update, the app suddenly shuts down and appears as "disconnected".

And yes, I fly with the phone in airplane mode.
How do I redind the RC?

Did the rebind this evening and did a test and as yet did not disconnect which is great, so thanks for the info, how to rebind is on page 29 of manual

Reactions: Luis Costa
Thanks for the info.
I did the channel hack, but it appears not to work on European phones (android).

I'll try the rebind!

Thanks for the info.
I did the channel hack, but it appears not to work on European phones (android).

I'll try the rebind!
Change your tablets language to english. Others have stated that this works for them. HTH
Dave

My phone language is already in english (UK).
I saw no custom option on the video frequency "menu".

Already did the rebind and, altough it appears more stable, the app still crashed once leaving me with the nice "disconnected" status.
I had to clear it out of the task manager, and once restarted, it resumed fine.

My phone language is already in english (UK).
I saw no custom option on the video frequency "menu".

Already did the rebind and, altough it appears more stable, the app still crashed once leaving me with the nice "disconnected" status.
I had to clear it out of the task manager, and once restarted, it resumed fine.
Is there an option for US English? If so, choose that.

Thanks, it was that easy!
Now the options are there, custom/auto and the channel list.

Should I mess with them?
Or just leave them alone?

Thanks, it was that easy!
Now the options are there, custom/auto and the channel list.

Should I mess with them?
Or just leave them alone?
Of course, try them out for yourself, enjoy!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj