Sign Off For Drone Pilot Certificate

Reaction score
If you live in Colorado, and have completed the Aeronautical Knowledge requirement I will be providing services to sign individuals off to get their drone pilot certificate through IACRA. I am a Certified Flight Instructor and fully authorized to do so. If you think the process for the drone regulations was slow, you should see how the FSDO (Flight Standards District Office) is. If your interested please PM me to schedule. I have full sign off authorities in IACRA, and I can do both remotely with your FTN or in person.

Wish you were in South Carolina

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

This service would be licensed pilots. If you're a licensed pilot you can probably go to your old CFI and have them sign off for you. :) Aviation community is pretty close knit so it'll probably be ez to find a CFI for sign off. :)

This service would be licensed pilots. If you're a licensed pilot you can probably go to your old CFI and have them sign off for you. :) Aviation community is pretty close knit so it'll probably be ez to find a CFI for sign off. :)
If your old CFI renewed their certificate (They expire every 2 years), then yes go see them. I'm just trying to help people with the process.

Reactions: turbulence
If you live in Colorado, and have completed the Aeronautical Knowledge requirement I will be providing services to sign individuals off to get their drone pilot certificate through IACRA. I am a Certified Flight Instructor and fully authorized to do so. If you think the process for the drone regulations was slow, you should see how the FSDO (Flight Standards District Office) is. If your interested please PM me to schedule. I have full sign off authorities in IACRA, and I can do both remotely with your FTN or in person.
my name is robb getts please call 260-310-0318 asap about completing the knowledge test

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1