Shutter release button

Reaction score
Hello,
I now have my P3P set up in the Go app. My C1 button brings up the camera settings panel, which I love. But, I have no idea where a shutter release button is for filming or taking snapshots. Could someone please tell me. I'm used to flying my P1 and P2, so this P3 and Go app has been quite a challenge. I would like to try out the camera, today.
Thank you,
Terry

Hello,
I now have my P3P set up in the Go app. My C1 button brings up the camera settings panel, which I love. But, I have no idea where a shutter release button is for filming or taking snapshots. Could someone please tell me. I'm used to flying my P1 and P2, so this P3 and Go app has been quite a challenge. I would like to try out the camera, today.
Thank you,
Terry
I would think this would be covered in the manual. But for sure there is an obvious shutter release button on the right side of the DJI Go app screen.

Edited to add: Yep, Page 9 of the owner's manual has a diagram of the controller and where the video and still photo shutter release buttons are. They're on the front of the controller where your index fingers would fall, photo on the left, video on the right. They probably have red dots on them.

Reactions: Phil56
I would think this would be covered in the manual. But for sure there is an obvious shutter release button on the right side of the DJI Go app screen.

Edited to add: Yep, Page 9 of the owner's manual has a diagram of the controller and where the video and still photo shutter release buttons are. They're on the front of the controller where your index fingers would fall, photo on the left, video on the right. They probably have red dots on them.

Thank you very much, Mr. Salty. That's exactly what I needed.
Have a great day.
Terry

Reactions: Mr. Salty

Just looked in the Quick Start guide, and there it was. I feel like an idiot for asking. That taught me a lesson.
Regards,
Terry

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic