Show the thread title

Reaction score
I realised that I am sometimes quite confused as to what the topic I am reading is referring to. I then saw that once you are in the post, you do not see the title anymore... Is there any way to change this, perhaps by the mods?

S.

OK, let me rephrase this.... Here it does show the title. In the P3 Adv/Pro forum it does not. Is that a setting I have to change?

Reactions: reboot81
Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Just tried Firefox. Not showing title in P3 forum either. It does show the title in every single other forum though.

Reactions: reboot81
Hell guys I don't know . I did see someone about a week ago with this issue and TJ fixed him by having him change browsers .
Maybe it's a desktop thing .
I need coffee :)
Sunday huh :confused:

It doesn't matter if you can see it when the thread title is "Hey check this out!"

Good afternoon, Dirk.

LOL. That's what I thought this thread was about before I read the OP.
Just tried Firefox. Not showing title in P3 forum either. It does show the title in every single other forum though.
Same for me using Safari. I hadn't noticed before you pointed it out.

Welcome, BTW, I hope you're enjoying the Forum!

Reactions: dirkclod
P3 section for some reason has never had titles. Jacob knows about it. Let me see if he has any updates on it.

LOL. That's what I thought this thread was about before I read the OP.

Same for me using Safari. I hadn't noticed before you pointed it out.

Welcome, BTW, I hope you're enjoying the Forum!

Hey :) Thanks, yes I am, especially now I know I am not phantasizing about those titles :) It started to bother me because I was klicking through posts and realised I had no clue what people were talking about. Until I saw there was no title ;)

Anyhoo, yeah, great community, as always :) Love it.

Reactions: Fplvert

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik