Should my warm up take more than 2 minutes?

Reaction score
Every time I plug in my battery, IMU warm up takes greater than 2 minutes.

Is this normal?

I have done a basic and advanced calibration.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xgzx8xF1_c[/youtube]

I did again hook it to the Naza Assistant and clicked on the IMU status and got a "Needs Calibration" message.

Did a Basic Calibration and clicked on Check IMU status again and the software said no calibration was needed.

Phantom then did warm up in less than a minute!

But not sure if that's because I kept plugging and unplugging battery.

I just usually fly once or twice a day, and the machine does sit idle between flights.

I'll give it a fresh try again in the morning

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 775
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 727
From cold, mine usually takes 2 minutes 30 seconds in an open field to get to the stream of green lights/record home point.

After having the Phantom sit idle for 24 hours it took 2:30 seconds to warm up.

Not complaining... It flies like a dream!

In cold weather, it usually takes 2-3 minutes for the very first flight. The following flights if you plug in the new battery, say within 30 seconds of the previous removal of the battery, it will take less than 30 seconds. But if you unplug and plug in the new pack right away, then it should be good to go right away too. ;)

I don't know why this question keeps coming up. Don't people do a search before they ask a question? Nonetheless, if you've been around this forum for a while you'll find out that waiting patiently is the key to not having your $700 toy fly away. Just saying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj