Should it be Ok????

Reaction score
20160826_204543.jpg
so I haven't flown my advance in a while, and I don't want to update it as it was working just fine with the installed version but my problem is the DJI App. I broke my tablet so I had to buy me a new one but obviously now I have the most current dji go app. My quad is on version 1.8.80 my remote 1.6.0 and the app 2.8.4 . Should it be ok if I fly like that or do I have to update my quad and remote??? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Yes, it's fine to fly on those firmware versions.

Reactions: Oso and ROD PAINTER
You can always test it by attempting to start indoors without the props. If it starts, it's OK.

You may also be able to go back to your old version of the GO app by restoring your new tablet from a backup (assuming you haven't changed operating systems, etc.).

You can always test it by attempting to start indoors without the props. If it starts, it's OK.

You may also be able to go back to your old version of the GO app by restoring your new tablet from a backup (assuming you haven't changed operating systems, etc.).
I had an apple and I'm giving android a try so yeah I changed operating systems :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers