Should I try one more ribbon

Reaction score
So here it is..after trying 2cables..1one.gimbal worked but no camera..tried second one which I got from b&h.gimbal didn't work but camera did..should I try one more ribbon cable ..any help would be appreciated..other option would b a brand new camera

I'd recommend buying an OEM cable the cheap knockoffs are just gonna give you problems

Boy, with the one cable working the gimbal but not the camera, and the second cable working the camera but not the gimbal, I'd strongly suspect a cable connection issue. ....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

thts what i think...i ordered one last cable and will check where they connect to ..to make sure they are clean

i contacted dji and wow they were fast in setting things up for me to send my drone to them to repair...now thw waiting game begins..hope it doesnt take too long to get it back

got an email from dji with a quote..its going to be 200 dollars to replace the gimbal main board...its hard to believe tht within a week the drone went from here in canada to california and i got a quote..all in one week..cant wait to get it back and in the air

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.