Should I sell it?

Should I sell it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I'm wondering if it is worth selling my P4, and how much I could get for it. I bought it last May, and it has never had a crash. It has 30-50 flights, three batteries, and a modded controller which has uses an itelite range extender and can be swapped out with the larger maxxrange panel, also included. It also comes with a backpack that can fit every accessory for it in it. I run very small business, mostly as a hobby over the summer, making selling videos of houses to real estate brokers. I am considering buying the Mavic pro because it would make transportation a lot easier. It also includes a neary aerial media insurance plan which will replace the phantom, the controller, or one of the batteries if they have any damage, free of cost up to the start of this June. How much do you think I could sell the P4 for? Would I notice much of a difference in video quality? Is the range really 7km, or is it more 2-3?

The Mavic is a good piece of kit & easier to transport around, But if it were me I'd keep what I already have as it is brilliant also

If you sell it - you won't get full value back. (Why buy used when you can get new for the same price?) If your price is right - people will buy it. I would keep it as a backup. My P3S was nice to have when I lost another drone - I was able to do a search and rescue (and found it!). Hope this helps.

I'm wondering if it is worth selling my P4, and how much I could get for it. I bought it last May, and it has never had a crash. It has 30-50 flights, three batteries, and a modded controller which has uses an itelite range extender and can be swapped out with the larger maxxrange panel, also included. It also comes with a backpack that can fit every accessory for it in it. I run very small business, mostly as a hobby over the summer, making selling videos of houses to real estate brokers. I am considering buying the Mavic pro because it would make transportation a lot easier. It also includes a neary aerial media insurance plan which will replace the phantom, the controller, or one of the batteries if they have any damage, free of cost up to the start of this June. How much do you think I could sell the P4 for? Would I notice much of a difference in video quality? Is the range really 7km, or is it more 2-3?

Are you sure about that Neary Aerial insurance? Have gotten no response at all from them about my insurance coverage on my advance I sent them.No response on my emails at all,also phone# for company is no longer in service.Send them an email an see if you have better luck with them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20