Should I buy a P4 now or wait?

Reaction score
I currently have 2 birds P3A & P3P. Since the P4 was released to manufacturing I have been keeping an eye on the P4 thread thinking that I should pass the P3A to a family member and purchase the P4. That being said it raises a couple of questions:

- Aside from the obstacle sensing system (frontal only - disabled in sports mode) what are the real benefits of the P4 over the P3P?. Seems like the specs of the camera are similar to the P3P's. Is the juice worth the squeeze?.

- If I can justify myself purchasing the P4 is this the right time to buy one or wait for DJI to work out the bugs with firmware updates. If so, wait for couple of future firmware releases?.

I need all the feedback I can get to help me make a decision " if and when"..

Thank you all,

what are the real benefits of the P4 over the P3P?
Check out this thread.

is this the right time to buy one or wait for DJI to work out the bugs with firmware updates. If so, wait for couple of future firmware releases?
You can get $200 off a P4 if you buy now. I'm guessing DJI will have a sale around Christmas time too. Or, you could wait until ~March 2017 when the P5 is released. The price will most likely drop by hundreds then.

I currently have 2 birds P3A & P3P. Since the P4 was released to manufacturing I have been keeping an eye on the P4 thread thinking that I should pass the P3A to a family member and purchase the P4. That being said it raises a couple of questions:

- Aside from the obstacle sensing system (frontal only - disabled in sports mode) what are the real benefits of the P4 over the P3P?. Seems like the specs of the camera are similar to the P3P's. Is the juice worth the squeeze?.

- If I can justify myself purchasing the P4 is this the right time to buy one or wait for DJI to work out the bugs with firmware updates. If so, wait for couple of future firmware releases?.

I need all the feedback I can get to help me make a decision " if and when"..

Thank you all,
buy a autel x star premium

If you suggest this one more time, you might force me to finally buy one ;)
you should then can compare the build quality and performance think you will be surprised

you should then can compare the build quality and performance think you will be surprised

I know this is a matter of opinions, but in your own opinion which one do you think has better quality build and better performance.
Which one do you like best ?

20160427_153022.jpg
I know this is a matter of opinions, but in your own opinion which one do you think has better quality build and better performance.
Which one do you like best ?
I like my x star better than my phantoms build quality is a lot better am getting 3 mile range with mine no video lag plus there customer service is so much better

View attachment 62262
I like my x star better than my phantoms build quality is a lot better am getting 3 mile range with mine no video lag plus there customer service is so much better

I like what I see... For some reason I am interested in the Prof version.

Not to mention today is the last day to buy the Autel X-Star Premium to get a free battery.

I guess I am now getting off topic here.

Are there third party apps, like Autopilot & Litchi, for the Autel X-Star?.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic