Shou screen recorder

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've just down load Shou screen recorder for my iPad. Want this so I can record my flights;)

I can't seem to get it to work in landscape, only works in portrait mode which is no good to me:( would love to have it default in landscape, I can adjust it every time by rotating it in the app which is a pain.

Anyone else use this app that could help out;) any help would be much appreciated.;)

I'm thinking this is for the smart folks Porky, Wish I could help more. :)

I'm thinking this is for the smart folks Porky, Wish I could help more. :)
Thanks WY, I thought more people were using Shou as a screen recorder, oh well I'll see if I can sort it out.;)

Clampit, I've been looking at Shou for a while and your issue with landscape recording got me to wondering...

The text under this YouTube video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

states:

**Shou will automatically record in Landscape mode. You can change this by clicking on the "i" icon next to "start recording".

I'm a little hesitant to try it as it bypasses the App store.

Clampit, I've been looking at Shou for a while and your issue with landscape recording got me to wondering...

The text under this YouTube video:

states:

**Shou will automatically record in Landscape mode. You can change this by clicking on the "i" icon next to "start recording".

I'm a little hesitant to try it as it bypasses the App store.
Take a look at this, I've done everything Terry has done but it not in landscape mode like his.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: Clampit
I used to use it and had to go around the app store to download it and apply assistant touch for it to work .
Was a pain to open but worked ok . Can't remember what it was where I got it but is in here .

Added / Here's where I got it .https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNGpx14Xdy7s5JyKaJxXdJ-a7FUdhA
Thanks for the link dirk, yep it's working as it should even with the assistant touch function, looks like a great piece of software bbbbuuuttt it's just the portrait side.

Thanks all for your help;) gonna delete it from my iPad:(

I can change my orientation no problems but it won't record the video even with the adaptive touch on!

I can change my orientation no problems but it won't record the video even with the adaptive touch on!
I could record ok but it was just the portrait/landscape problem that put me off, deleated it now from my iPad;)

To much mucking about.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31