Shotgun shooting near a phantom

FRS

Reaction score
Is this possible without messing anything up.. Obviously we won't be aiming for the phantom, just filming the shooting. I have a project that I am working on that would include a phantom at close range while someone is firing a shotgun / handgun. With a ground cam and aerial rig up in the air, would the close firing mess anything up with how loud the gun fires? Very stupid question so I apologize in advance .

Last year I was invited to volunteer as a Range Safety Officer at the 2013 Green Beret Shooters Cup. This was the first time that I saw aerial photography in person. At the time it was cool just to see it up in the air, but when I saw the actual footage could not believe the dimension it added to the short film. Little did I know that a little over a half year I would own a Plus. You can see the Phantom at 0:54, 1:09. The stage I was RSO on was the one with the Ryder truck. They had to shoot a coffee can with water in it and a tennis ball floating in the water would shoot into the air. At 7:24 you will see what happens when the ball lands on a rotor!!
But as far as flying around shooting, the only issue I can see is if they are shooting steel down range remember that the flying fragments (copper and lead) can damage plastic, Paper and wood are not an issue.
And I got to shoot the KRISS full auto!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LGz6hfEUMU[/youtube]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20