Shot down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
e37bb50a72a988d6844b4a1e2e1d9453.jpg
640569666a471726bcc79687d146f48e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Any thing is possible in this crazy world.

Oh, do we need bullet proof drones now? [emoji84]

Well Yanks will shoot at absolutely anything and everything!
Especially if it moves. Hahaha
So stand perfectly still. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Wibble
haha nice!

If someone shot my drone down I'd laugh and post footage. Because that'd be pretty epic.

Any loser can shoot a shotgun with buckshot loaded in it. It would take a real man to shoot a drone down with anything fun. Like a 7mm or the like.

Reactions: richardtomcat
Well that would be a good reason to refrain from flying over a residence at low altitude. That is defeated by creating distance. I can't say that I fly over homes that aren't mine in the first place.

Reactions: snerd
I take mine to the local park when no one is occupying the field. Had her at 400'. But I do like to fly around the house. If I stand on the very top roof I can see everything from up there.

There's a couple of things that just don't add up. one, drone operator mention flying approx 200ft, Shot gun was used, 200ft? And no news of stray shotgun pellets?

haha nice!

If someone shot my drone down I'd laugh and post footage. Because that'd be pretty epic.

Any loser can shoot a shotgun with buckshot loaded in it. It would take a real man to shoot a drone down with anything fun. Like a 7mm or the like.
7mm?? Why on earth would anyone break out the Moose gun to shoot down a drone? o_O

7mm?? Why on earth would anyone break out the Moose gun to shoot down a drone? o_O
Cause you cant fire an antiaircraft gun in some areas?

Reactions: richardtomcat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20