Short Supply = US $2,500.00

Dirty Bird said:
They must have just sold out because I checked this morning before I posted the link.

I clicked the link you posted (no idea why, since I have a V+) about 2 hours ago, and as you said, I can verify that it said in stock at that point-in-time. I think they owe you a commission for likely selling out their remaining stock! :)

Also, on eBay, if a dealer temporarily has little or no stock, they will set a price that is outrageous so they can hold the item in the store. This happens a lot with another hobby I have (especially with Chinese merchants but with others, too). They will ask 10x the going price for the item and the next week it will be down to where it was previously.

PhantomDude69 said:
kgarrison said:
Yes, there is virtually no stock anywhere in the US right now.
Ordered mine from B&H yesterday and it shipped immediately. Will e here tomorrow.

b&h is great! Bout$t my bird and other stuff from them. They are super fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought mine from B&H on Friday... Free expedited shipping... Paid $1299 and it will arrive tomorrow :lol: :lol:

Jeremyconk said:
I bought mine from B&H on Friday... Free expedited shipping... Paid $1299 and it will arrive tomorrow :lol: :lol:

I absolutely LOVE B&H. So far everything I've bought (originally a P2V, then returned ~14 days later for a P2V+), accessories, batteries, HPRC case, etc. has been from them.

Once I recoup the investment for the P2V+ I'll probably start looking for a used P2 from them. I'd like to eventually have one bird with a Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal and GoPro specifically for video, and focus on using the P2V+ strictly for photography. That should give the best of both worlds for use. (Well, until the business need for something more high end around $10K kicks in... but that's going to be a while!)

i just bought the plus from B&H photo video in NYC,,,, they sent me two, i am bringing one back as a return if someone wants it let me know,,,,box was never opened. 1369 plus shipping cost

I ordered mine from B&H on Friday and it will be here tomorrow. I added an extra battery and didn't know about the free battery bundle until I read this thread. I just called B&H and explained my mistake and they were able to do a "Virtual Return" that will basically refund me the difference. What awesome customer service!

FYI, they are now out of stock on the Vision+ and the bundle but they said that they don't bill your card until it ships (for US orders) and placing an order today gets you on the list on a first come first serve basis.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers