Short range P3S

Reaction score
Hello Im new at this I recently got a Phantom 3 standard I have seen videos where they take the Phantom up to one kilometer away and really high up my problem is that I can't get mine above 50m when I get a low signal warning I also get a strong interference warning is this ok or there's something wrong with my bird?? Please help!!!
2cb81a8ec2b5e22a31eb257b4128209e.jpg
d9738e2cb38a41803d0189d7b2950de6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

due you have beginner mode off plus looks like area you are flying in isn't that great for wifi

Yes, try it a less populated area to make sure.

Same issue since a month ago. I don't think it's a wifi or area problem. The update is the only problem. I hope to be wrong. If you get a solution for this problem let us know [emoji4]

Same issue since a month ago. I don't think it's a wifi or area problem. The update is the only problem. I hope to be wrong. If you get a solution for this problem let us know [emoji4]
Oh, this is after an update, what is your FW? I have 20+ book marks on this and no fix, except to get it repaired.

Oh, this is after an update, what is your FW? I have 20+ book marks on this and no fix, except to get it repaired.

1.8. . I try everything until now and checked up my bird and RC perhaps something wrong but both are fine. I emailed DJI and tell them about my issue but no answer. I came here for one issue, I thought that the problem solved easy but i was wrong. All the topics here just for chat I cannot see one solution to our problem. So my advice to you my friend don't bother yourself and wait for the next update.
I wish that you get the solution. But don't forget us [emoji4][emoji16]

1.8. . I try everything until now and checked up my bird and RC perhaps something wrong but both are fine. I emailed DJI and tell them about my issue but no answer. I came here for one issue, I thought that the problem solved easy but i was wrong. All the topics here just for chat I cannot see one solution to our problem. So my advice to you my friend don't bother yourself and wait for the next update.
I wish that you get the solution. But don't forget us [emoji4][emoji16]

I have been here for a while, There is chat, but there is more help than you think.
My Original Post
Phantom 3-Std Weak Remote Signal

Some others I have watched,
No range
P3S Firmware
Phantom 3 Standard Range Issue is a Common Problem
Phantom 3 Standard Range Issue is a Common Problem
Questions from a newbie.
RC signal lost after 100/150mt
P3S firmware upgrade AOK
Standard - Intermittent " no signal "
Very short range P3S
RC Signal Lost
Standard - Phantom 3 Standard very short range
P3 Standard Range...Very disappointed

This two below, is the second time, same problem for me.
No signal after update
Can't downgrade Firmware

I have never seen this problem fixed with out sending it in for repair.

I have at least 5-10 more book marks, related to this problem.
:eek:

Reactions: dirkclod
I also have the same issue and still the problem continues. Actually it is not possible for me to send for repair as i am in Turkey. Hope someone will have a solution

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

My latest update is that now my phantom don't fly I can't even start the motors manually now I get this message " warning invalid serial number " this thing is a month old flown 3 times I started a new post to see if someone can help me I wanted a phantom for a long time and now it looks like I wasted $500 bucks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic