Short little clip: Woods & Fields

Re: Short little clip: Woods & Fields

nice video!

i have a question.
in the first clip, when the drone is flying backwards is it really flying backwards or is it the clip on reverse?
thanks!

chapsrlz said:
nice video!

i have a question.
in the first clip, when the drone is flying backwards is it really flying backwards or is it the clip on reverse?
thanks!

Really flying backwards, yeah. Flying close quarters between trees is probably more nerve racking than over water flights I'm finding out :)

damoncooper said:
Really flying backwards, yeah. Flying close quarters between trees is probably more nerve racking than over water flights I'm finding out :)

I fully agree... I have recently been practicing in ATTI mode flying around trees in tight spaces and have gotten pretty good at it. Next step is to try it with my FPV set up on....that is a whole new level of nerve racking if you ask me because they are goggles and i cant look up to see what is directly behind or beside me LOL.

Anyway nice video! Smooth flying and nice outdoor scenes. Thanks for sharing.

Very nice videos :) Thanks for sharing !

Hello Damon: Great video - thanks for sharing. What camera did you use to shoot that? I'm in the process of deciding between the P2V+ and a P2V/GoPro. I've seen arguments in favor of each, so that has only added to my confusion. Thanks again,
Dan

P2 non-vision with GoPro 3+ in 2.7k MED FOV @ 30fps. I didn't have my ND filter on that day so there is a touch of yellow though ok the high over-field shots.

Thanks, Damon. Do you think that the quality would have been much different had you shot this with a P2V+?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20