Short intro sound when I turn it on.

Reaction score
New here. Just wanna ask the reason why is the sound shorter now that it used to be when I turn it on. Sign of error?

Did you change to phantom mode versus NAZA mode? I believe NAZA has a longer set of tones during startup. Something like "beeeda beeeda beep! .... Beep! Beep! Beep!"

Welcome to the forum
I lost all my sounds on my P2 about a week after I got it I haven't had any problems got few hundred flights on her since .

The newer P2s have the newer version ESC (v2.0) and they do not have the three beeps at the end. If you have the 3 beeps at the end you have the older v1.0 ESC and if you don't, luck you, you have the newer v2.0 ESCs. Nothing to worry about, all is good. ;)

shartlza said:
The newer P2s have the newer version ESC (v2.0) and they do not have the three beeps at the end. If you have the 3 beeps at the end you have the older v1.0 ESC and if you don't, luck you, you have the newer v2.0 ESCs. Nothing to worry about, all is good. ;)

Good to know! I've got an older P2, with the three "beeps" at the end of the sequence. I also have a F550 with the Naza M V2, but no "beeps" at the end. I am using the E300 propulsion system on the Flamewheel. I always wondered what the difference was, now I know.

shartlza said:

Great relief, thanks. I have the newest P2 on NAZA mode. ;)

tssalgado said:
shartlza said:

Great relief, thanks. I have the newest P2 on NAZA mode. ;)
Yep if your remote has the new wheel/dial gimbal tilt nob then you have the new version of the P2 with upgraded ESCs and Motors. I know there were some later production P2s and mostly P2V+ models out there that got the v2.0 ESC (that did not have the 3 beeps at the end) before the newer version came out. This in production is what you call a rolling change and most times are not told to the customer. When they upgraded the motors and remote is when they change the version of the P2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31