Short clip of yesterday flight

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
Looks good to me. I kinda’ like the props in the shots sometimes. The filter might soften the lens flare some, but overall it looks ok.

Great place to fly too. I guess you saw the big white bird headed toward you near the end? Increases the ‘pucker factor’ when that happens. !

Thanks for sharing !

Nice job ianzone. Actually, not using the filters gave you that great lens flare at about .58 seconds. Beautiful landscape you have there and I appreciate you sharing with us.

Ha yes that seagull tell his mates,he was not alone,lucky the p4 fast,once they accept me after a while we were all doing circles together,couple grumpy old seagulls but others was good,even had some spectators amazed at how agile the drone was,even couple tourists ask me couple questions,lol,and spent next halve hour listen to me yabber about drones,funny,but there were cool,,,Yeh I did spot those flares in cam,there was few in whole 7 min clip,had me thinking at first what they were,must learn proper editing,only use dji editor all this time and still can't work it proper,shocking

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj