Shocked.

Reaction score
Not new.... everyone knows now... but take a look at this

1545416847706.jpg

I mean.... really?????

This is not the front page publicity we want. Few things

1..... gives us a bad name

2.... how many people are going abroad on holiday bringing their drones and now getting falsely arrested ?

3.... how many people are flying out to go to a funeral, marriage, birth of their child?

4.... the poor people flying out to get cancer treatment in another country because the UK can't do it.

I personally think from number 4 anyone who dies from not getting treatment on time, the drone operator should be done for manslaughter at worst and murder at best.

I haven't flown my drone in case someone phones the police and I get falsely arrested for being the drone flyer at Gatwick.

Seriously thinking of going down there, talk to the police and even launching my drone into the other drone purposely crashing it. Hopefully that will get us back on track giving us a good name

Had to reply, no save your drone ,I say bit of time they get him or her,
Continue to fly , your flight data will save you backside
Be careful out there and stay cool ;)

Hey on our news just now,,man and ladies arrested for illegal drone activity :):):):):):):):):):):):)regarding gatewick

Last edited by a moderator:
Not new.... everyone knows now... but take a look at this

Seriously thinking of going down there, talk to the police and even launching my drone into the other drone purposely crashing it. Hopefully that will get us back on track giving us a good name

For sure they would do that but I think they don't want it. At least at the beginning. And it's not easy to hit the moving drone with another one few hundreds m away.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic