Shock abs question

Reaction score
New to my P3A. Two of the white rubber shock absorbers have clear plastic top and bottom. Two of them don't have it (but I noticed two replacements are in accessory bag). Pic below (not my bird) kind of shows what I'm talking about. Should they be on all four absorbers?

Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    477.3 KB · Views: 358
New to my P3A. Two of the white rubber shock absorbers have clear plastic top and bottom. Two of them don't have it (but I noticed two replacements are in accessory bag). Pic below (not my bird) kind of shows what I'm talking about. Should they be on all four absorbers?

Thanks!
NO

Reactions: WetDog
Could cause some camera jitters- designed for only two-- one on opposite corners-- if you start seeing jello or jitters-- take two off.

And there is a removal method that doesn't require cutting the clip off if you choose to remove two of them.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using TapaTalk

And there is a removal method that doesn't require cutting the clip off if you choose to remove two of them.

And this method is what ?

Press the disc further onto the shaft of the pin and leave it sit for a few minutes. Then pull it off very fast. Since it was slightly flexed open, it will pull over the tip. It took me a few trys, but it does work!

Only two. The purpose of these anti-drop pins (as well as the fact that only two are needed/recommended) is described in the manual.

Press the disc further onto the shaft of the pin and leave it sit for a few minutes. Then pull it off very fast. Since it was slightly flexed open, it will pull over the tip. It took me a few trys, but it does work!

Thanks for the clarification.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj