Shipwreck Greenock Scotland

Reaction score
Here's a video of a shipwreck in greenock scotland I done with my P3A recently. Enjoy. Please feel free to comment share or sub

Reactions: magnum
Enjoyed your footage, I have worked in Greenock for the past 3 years and had heard of the sugar boat. I am a newbie, drone P3A just delivered today, very nervous about flying it. Do you know of any groups or clubs in central Scotland where a novice could get some help.

Nome that I know off. The p3a is a very good drone and easy to learn. But I understand you feeling nervous. I have a number of years of flying rc planes drones etc and if you want me to meet you to help / advise you on your first flightthen give me a shout sometime.

Jim

Make sure you update the drone and rc to latest firmware from dji site also check your tablet/phone is compatable with drone and dji go app etc

Make sure you update the drone and rc to latest firmware from dji site also check your tablet/phone is compatable with drone and dji go app etc
Cheers, I have done firmware but could not get controller to take firmware update. Had my first flight round my whirligig in the back garden tonight, two metres off the ground and flight time of less than one minute. Using iPhone 6 Plus, was going to use iPad but I need to get adapter for holder first. Would be great to meet up if you had the time, I don't live in Greenock I just work there and I am off for a few weeks, but would be great to meet up one evening. Cheers again.

Cheers, I have done firmware but could not get controller to take firmware update. Had my first flight round my whirligig in the back garden tonight, two metres off the ground and flight time of less than one minute. Using iPhone 6 Plus, was going to use iPad but I need to get adapter for holder first. Would be great to meet up if you had the time, I don't live in Greenock I just work there and I am off for a few weeks, but would be great to meet up one evening. Cheers again.

The update for the rc is done through the djI go app with the phone and rc on etc. Really easy it should tell you in the app what to do.

I'm off this week so give me a shout if you want a lesson, Ive racked up about 50 hours on the p3a now.

My email is [email protected]

I am off this week and have some spare time on Thursday or Friday, let's see how the weather goes and let me know what suits you. As for RC firmware update I tried. SD Micro card via a apter and also tried connecting controller to drone, neither did the upgrade..

Im off thurs fri so no probs if wrather ok, The rc update is done through wifi/data via app (no sd card),should be tutorials on youtube

Hi Jim I liked your video,how far offshore was it?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Jim,

Had my first flight today, well good fun.

My email address is [email protected]
Brilliant well donew. Gives you a good confidence boost to get the first flight done. Take it easy and you will get better with experience. I will add your email to my contacts.

Top tip - dont put the both sticks into the bottom corners at the same when dtone is in the air (start motors position) as it will stop the motors and the drone will fall

Reactions: wulster

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20