Shipping status update in dji account

Reaction score
I placed a order on Wednesday on dji.com and it says payment confirmed however no shipping update has been added. Is this common? It said delivery in 3-5 days. I am assuming that's business days. Just didn't know if they ever updated the shipping info?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

They update the shipping info too but you should get your order in 5 working days if not earlier.

Ok I just didn't know if it was real time or delayed.

Our patience goes low sometimes as we anxiously wait to touch, feel and fly the new bird :)

You'll receive another email with the tracking number when your order is shipped.

any idea how long that normally takes once payment is confirmed?

My orders usually ship by the estimated number of days listed on the product page in the DJI store.

I was wondering the same thing. I placed my order monday morning for a P3S. Here it is now tuesday late morning and still no email, and no updated info. They confirmed payment within 5 minutes of me placing my order however. Nothing anywhere says anything about being out of stock. If they aren't shipping right away for whatever reason, it would be nice to hear a reason why!

I started looking around the web, considering canceling the order and ordering from somewhere else. However, every place else want's $500. From DJI it was $400 shipped. Well if they ever ship it that is. I did notice on amazon where they had the price listed and from where it mentioned expected delivery from DJI would be between dec 28th and nov 5th. WTH? It says 3-5 (I assume business days) on the site. Pretty sure this week is still a business week!

Dji, I need help. I ordered the GL 3oo F P4P controller and and a hdmi board on nov 16, 2016, and I still don't have a shipping date.
my order # is 0019730002583. can you help me please ?

Grizz1, DJI support does not come here often. You can contact them here.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl