Shipping label

Reaction score
Has anyone had issue with getting DJI US to open a RMA or send a shipping label. I've been waiting 10 days for a shipping label they said they would issue for a defective controller.

Not normally, however I would be contacting them again. 10 days is to long, they email the same day usually.

They sent mine 5 hours later, but....they gave me the rma number but forgot to set up the case. I called back for a question and thy realized they didn't make a case. Call them, I'm sure the same thing happend

As I previously posted not receiving a shipping label for 10 days I did after more phone calls and emails finally get my label. Sent unit off they got it last week but did not acknowledge receipt. Called today and they finally acknowledged its receipt. Asked when the replacement unit would be shipped as they have previously said it would ship right away, was told that would be up to the logistics Dept.. asked to be transferred to them, was told logistics do not have a phone? Later got email that they put my controller into repair que and gave me tracking number. They tricked me into believing they actually were going to replace. Slick operators perhaps controller will be here by Xmas

As I previously posted not receiving a shipping label for 10 days I did after more phone calls and emails finally get my label. Sent unit off they got it last week but did not acknowledge receipt. Called today and they finally acknowledged its receipt. Asked when the replacement unit would be shipped as they have previously said it would ship right away, was told that would be up to the logistics Dept.. asked to be transferred to them, was told logistics do not have a phone? Later got email that they put my controller into repair que and gave me tracking number. They tricked me into believing they actually were going to replace. Slick operators perhaps controller will be here by Xmas

Information from DJI has always been horrible with regard to everything they service-- should be faster and more accurate. Their customer service suffers because of the magnitude or volume of the P3's that were sold-- they cant hire enough English speaking reps with sufficient knowledge to handle the backlog-- so I sure service will continue to be very slow-- we just have to get used to it if we want to fly their droneso_Oo_O

A better solution is not but directly from DJI instead buy from authorized dealer that has a repair center.

Reactions: bobmyers

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj