Shipping cost repair

Reaction score
Found a crack on my shell the other day, started case with DJI, everything seems okay, they will bring it in asap. I have filled out the paperwork.
Last quesion I had for the DJI coustomer guy or girl was "Who is responsible for the shipping cost?"
I got this in answer

"Hello,

The dealer or the customer is responsible for postage costs. "

Isn`t this strange? If the case is under warrenty = not my fault, I should not pay for anything.
Here in Norway that`s how we roll, but not other countries?

What was your case when you sent your phantom in?

Reactions: villep
I paid shipping to them and they paid shipping back to me. Same way when I have a recall on my car, I have to take it in my gas money no difference I guess. Hmm same with other warranty item I have had, come to think of it.

Did you buy directly from DJI or one of their dealers?
I think if you buy directly from DJI they will pay it, but when I bought from a dealer DJI wants them to pay the shipping.
My girlfriend bought it for me in the US, I live in Norway so it`s a little problematic sending emails and having them paying for my shipping cost since the store is in the US.
My girlfriend bought it in Maryland, Ritz camera is the name of the store.

You think they will transfer money to my norwegian banck account?

i purchased it from a dealer, and DJI send me a shipping label to return my P3A with cracks to them. i called them, though. they never responded to my online request for service.

I too live in Norway - but purchased my Phantom 3A directly from DJI - funny enough I had it delivered in Maryland too. I picked it up there myself. I had a problem with the micro SD slot and had to send it in. DJI arranged for UPS pick up - no cost to me

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik