Shield K1 toolbar

Reaction score
Hey, I have a new Shield K1 and its missing some things I am used to having.

On my Motorola Droid X2 and on my Galaxy S5, I had a widget I could add that added the toggles of WiFi, Location, BlueTooth and Airplane mode (amongst others).

I can find no such widget on the Shield.

Nor is it present directly on the pull down top menu. I could add/remove items from that menu on my Galaxy S5 (not on my Droid X2). Is there a widget for that?

Basically I want easy access to power settings, wifi/airplane mode, etc to make it easier to shut that stuff off when I have to open GO so it doesn't ever get on the internet.

I think in the play store u can download an app to do that. I have the shield my problem is I want to make a shortcut to the screen recorder on the desk top but cannot figure out how to do. I do not not the pull down menu to get to this item.

Search "power widget lite" on playstore.

Hey, I have a new Shield K1 and its missing some things I am used to having.

On my Motorola Droid X2 and on my Galaxy S5, I had a widget I could add that added the toggles of WiFi, Location, BlueTooth and Airplane mode (amongst others).

I can find no such widget on the Shield.

Nor is it present directly on the pull down top menu. I could add/remove items from that menu on my Galaxy S5 (not on my Droid X2). Is there a widget for that?

Basically I want easy access to power settings, wifi/airplane mode, etc to make it easier to shut that stuff off when I have to open GO so it doesn't ever get on the internet.

slide down the top of screen on right where time is then touch top by wifi icon , that opens a box with all that stuff

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik