Shell Cracked While Sitting In Car

Reaction score
Well add another tick mark to the list for P3 shell cracks and this one even has a twist. It just so happens I was considering stopping to fly on my way in to work this morning and did a quick preflights look over at the house. I am especially attentive to the areas around the motors precisely because of the forums and there were no issues (100% sure). Long story short I didn't fly and instead left it safely stored on my passenger seat in the original cardboard packaging insert that it came with. 4 hours later I did the preflight to fly over lunch break and there it is. A crack on the 2 inner set of screws, not the 4 motor mounts. Granted it was hot in the car but I would not have expected this.

59d1464476742e01872364999db96fad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

another great dji product

I guess you know the drill by now. But, you can send your Phantom into DJI to get it fixed under warranty or replace the shell on your own dime.

I see pumpkins taking over

Reactions: mrcrane2u
I guess you know the drill by now. But, you can send your Phantom into DJI to get it fixed under warranty or replace the shell on your own dime.

Yep, we absolutely do. Thanks msinger

Mid 80s. It probably wasn't the best idea but I think it further validates those that have been highly skeptical that their piloting had anything to do with the issue.

Mid 80s. It probably wasn't the best idea but I think it further validates those that have been highly skeptical that their piloting had anything to do with the issue.

are you the one that came out to Apollo beach

doing it again june 5 9am

I really wish someone would design a better shell that we could just switch everything over to and never have to worry about these cracks again....

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: SnoozeDoggyDog
All right, well as long as the arm doesn't crack and fall off while it's sitting on the kitchen table I'll be there.

[Sorry I'm frustrated]

that's why I got a autel x star built way better than dji

All right, well as long as the arm doesn't crack and fall off while it's sitting on the kitchen table I'll be there.

[Sorry I'm frustrated]

super glue time

Reactions: iAm

Lol yes I remember being savaged when I suggested that!
Screws too tight - shell expands - simple!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik