sheffield uk flight in the snow.

did a quick flight in Sheffield (Bradfield) this morning, was COLD.

Nice flight and video "lotussteve" - everything seemed to be going well despite the cold - any issues with battery levels Vs. cold temps? Love the "roundabouts" at intersections - I live in Ontario Canada and am seeing more and more of these over here at 3 and 4 way intersections - best way to keep traffic flowing. I also have the P3A and it's nice to see the quality of video you got from your camera (just new to the hobby and enjoying it). Cheers and continued safe flying.

Nice flight and video "lotussteve" - everything seemed to be going well despite the cold - any issues with battery levels Vs. cold temps? Love the "roundabouts" at intersections - I live in Ontario Canada and am seeing more and more of these over here at 3 and 4 way intersections - best way to keep traffic flowing. I also have the P3A and it's nice to see the quality of video you got from your camera (just new to the hobby and enjoying it). Cheers and continued safe flying.
no problems with the battery everything just seems the same as when I fly in the warm tempratures.the only problem I have when flying in the cold weather is I could snap each of my fingers off when I have finished. lol. this video was from the day before 1 mile up the road.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20