share your island/beach vids! Mine = Islands of Tahiti

Reaction score
This is only edited with Windows Movie Maker and won't let me publish in 4K. But the islands and lagoons were ridiculously beautiful subject matter. Any feedback appreciated.

Not entirely sure I had my settings right. Anything obvious jump out to those experienced?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

yeh thanks....editing is limited with the free software. Will pull it back in some spots and do a proper edit with the software i finally go with. Probably Premiere Pro.
I do all my post editing in windows movie maker does everything you need honestly. To slow the video down is so easy. Looks an amazing place if i went their i would of shot endless amounts of footage i really loved the shots around 3mins 50 where the clouds were just sitting on top of the mountain and the sea was so clear truely beautiful location!!

A lot of beautiful shots in there! My only feedback is when piloting, try to envision long, continuous camera moves (pans, tilts, sweeps) and execute with light fingers on the sticks to capture one continuous and uninterrupted move. It takes the viewer out of the video when they see all the small stick corrections you made in between (left, right, up, down) so in the editing room trim these out.

Reactions: ropate
A lot of beautiful shots in there! My only feedback is when piloting, try to envision long, continuous camera moves (pans, tilts, sweeps) and execute with light fingers on the sticks to capture one continuous and uninterrupted move. It takes the viewer out of the video when they see all the small stick corrections you made in between (left, right, up, down) so in the editing room trim these out.
Thanks for that... and yes. Light fingers is alot harder than I thought. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I wish my phantom can take as good video as urs .. There must must b something wrong wid my camera or maybe bora bora is just too beautiful to film

I wish my phantom can take as good video as urs .. There must must b something wrong wid my camera or maybe bora bora is just too beautiful to film
99% of the beauty in that vid is Bora Bora. Look at the other videos on my channel and its more basic views

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20