Share your flight checklist

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
I'm working on a few projects to help DJI pilots develop their own flight checklists. If you're using a flight checklist before or after your flights and don't mind sharing it with others, please post it below.

Reactions: BigAl07
I pretty much follow the same process as @tomkuhn1, but with the addition of inspecting the fuselage of the AC for cracks. As soon as I take off, I let it hover a bit higher than eye level, to verify it's stable. Then I proceed to inspect yaw, pitch, & roll.

Edit: Forgot to add:
-check charts, notams, tfrs, etc
-check the weather

Last edited:
I pretty much follow the same process as @tomkuhn1, but with the addition of inspecting the fuselage of the AC for cracks. As soon as I take off, I let it hover a bit higher than eye level, to verify it's stable. Then I proceed to inspect yaw, pitch, & roll.
Absolutely, do a full over body check, then after take off spend about 30 seconds letting it hover and doing the "square dance" to make sure everything responds correctly.
I also have a paid account with Air Data and sync my flights there to go over when I'm back in the office. Love all of the info I get via Air Data.

Reactions: sarniac and Ansia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31