Share Some NDVI!

Reaction score
Thought I would share some imagery that has proven that our platform paid for itself in spades. This imagery shows damage from sprayer tank contamination, which we were able to plug into AgVault to assess the exact number of acres damaged. Just one small item in a very successful year! Maybe some folks can share some of their sUAV ag jewels as well. P4P, Sentera single NDVI, Incidedent light sensor, Ag Vault, SMS Advanced

Reactions: Niggs
Here we have a processed NDVI analysis of a bean field on which a side by side test plot on corn was grown the year before. The west half shows pesticide carry over from the previous year (the green shows excessive weeds).
Same platform as previous imagery, just processed through SMS.
DryBeans.gif

Just the sort of images is like to produce! Can you tell me what hardware and software you used please?

Sure!
Hardware: P4P with a Sentera NDVI+ upgrade (including incident light sensor)
Software: Sentera AgVault and AgLeader SMS Advanced

Thanks for that. I also read your words in the related thread - very useful advice.
Thanks for posting.

Here are a couple images of a soybean field next to a wheat field. The wheat field was sprayed with herbicide which caused soybeans near the edge of the field to become stunted. You can see in the closeup version a clear line where the plants were affected. It is not constant across the field but there are areas where it extends in pretty far.
Spray Zoom.jpg

Attachments

• Spray Damaga.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 512
Here’s another one. Nutrient deficiency on the West quarter of this half section. About 90 acres affected by nutrient leeching due to sandy soil.

47db71b031e08dbcaf6d4569d3f6b51a.jpg

Reactions: Niggs
This will soon be the reality for collecting large amounts of crop data... maybe not Phantoms lol, but it’s coming. We’re actually working to pioneer this in Manitoba (Canada). “Swarm tech” - it’s out there already, just have to repurpose...

47500fa5482d7e58de1f45cace965799.jpg

Yep, but about 20 spray drones flying autonomously. Still less money than a ground rig sprayer!

Reactions: M3aerial

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20