Share full flight log DJI GO

Reaction score
I would share a dji go flight log that shows a strange issue happened on my P3A.
Anybody know if is this possible?
I mean the way to share flight animation in the map and show remote controller sticks movement.
Any help would be appreciate

I would share a dji go flight log that shows a strange issue happened on my P3A.
Anybody know if is this possible?
I mean the way to share flight animation in the map and show remote controller sticks movement.
Any help would be appreciate
The simplest way is to go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone here might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.

Reactions: Passo Morgone
is this the correct file.txt? I guess you have to upload on your device through pc to see this

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2017-03-12_[14-25-16].txt
    488.1 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
Thanks for the tips, many things to learn today for me.
I need to show map animation, as you can see in flight log section of dji go app when you press play.
wich app or website you can suggest for this?
To do that you need a screen recorder to record the playback on your tablet.
What is it that you are wanting to see?

To do that you need a screen recorder to record the playback on your tablet.
What is it that you are wanting to see?

During landing, about 2 mts above the ground the bird started to move in the left side for 3-4 mts. No wind gust neither accidentally moved right stick. Maybe a gps weak signal..?Fortunately there aren't obstacles through his way.

During landing, about 2 mts above the ground the bird started to move in the left side for 3-4 mts. No wind gust neither accidentally moved right stick. Maybe a gps weak signal..?Fortunately there aren't obstacles through his way.
If it was fine up high but wandered close to the ground, a common cause of that is the effect of the ground texture on the VPS sensors.
the sensors need a recognisable surface pattern and things like grass or concrete don't give it anything it can focus on.

Reactions: Passo Morgone
If it was fine up high but wandered close to the ground, a common cause of that is the effect of the ground texture on the VPS sensors.
the sensors need a recognisable surface pattern and things like grass or concrete don't give it anything it can focus on.

That would explain the issue. Are they situations in wich would be better disable VPS?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub