Shapeways Landing Gear for Phantom

Reaction score
Yes sir, I have the Shapeways Landing Gear for the Phantom with carbon fiber rods, 160mm long. You can shorten them if you want, $40.00, free shipping in cont. U.S. https://vimeo.com/80698394
Interested or have questions, PM me.

Do these drop weight? How Much? Add stance? How do you mount the compass? whats the benefit other than Height?

Yes Sir? Who are you talking to?

BallisticPhantom said:
Do these drop weight? How Much? Add stance? How do you mount the compass? whats the benefit other than Height?

Yes Sir? Who are you talking to?

You'll save 12.7g, you'll see in the video, one leg has a mount in the middle of the leg. That's where you'll mount the compass, just make sure it is on the inside. Other than height, the big benefit is the legs are further apart which makes for much easier landings.

The disassemble and tuck process, along with the custom slots cut in my goproffessional phantom case has me wondering if these, or the foldable shapeways offer an easier fit without removing them?

Now everytime I take the phantom anywhere in it's case, there is a long assembly procedure, and the compass dance at least 2 times as the compass is moved during the packing and unpacking.

I am building a 2nd phantom, and I would probably hold out for the landing gear that fits a case, but still leaves gimbal clearance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers