Shameful Plug for UAV BITS

Reaction score
Over the course of a,few months I have bought most of their products. Excellent fit and finish as well as design. Last week I snapped off the rear plastic leg on the switchblade landing gear I bought. Asked for and offered to pay for a replacement. Today I received an entire new kit. Free. They didn't even charge me postage. Great products. Great CS. Five stars. They deserve your support

Reactions: gez
I've also bought from them myself. Gimbal guard, inertia guard and just purchased the ND filters as well.

I have the Camera Guard and Inertia Guard. UAV Bits products are great -- good fit, high quality, reasonable prices, and fast shipping!

msinger said:
I have the Camera Guard and Inertia Guard. UAV Bits products are great -- good fit, high quality, reasonable prices, and fast shipping!
I purchased them as well, Gary seems very friendly and gets the order going out quickly.

It is refreshing to fine people who have great products and CS too. American made are the best. Thank you UAV Bits for the great Gimbal Clamp, I love it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20