Shaking Camera

Reaction score
I seem to have an intermittent problem with my Phantom video.

It does not occur ALL the time, but frequently I get shaky video.
The shakes seem worse in the first clip of the flight, and seems to almost disappear, in different clips recorded later in the flight.
This behavior is hit & miss, some days, no shake at all, some days it looks like this short video.
You can see at the very end, that the Phantom is not even in motion at all, but the shakes are seen
I have carefully balanced the props, and other flights with the same props, were shake free.
ANY HELP

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Did you remove the gimbal lock and the block of foam behind the gimbal?

Did you remove the gimbal lock and the block of foam behind the gimbal?

Yes, I also removed the 2 drop Pins, and replaced them with (4) loosely secured zip ties.
The video was good after the replacement, it is just a come & go thing.

I had the same problem. Now perfect. I thought it was blade balance problem. It's not. Go to settings. Top left hair the little drone. Advanced settings. Scroll down to the bottom and turn off your vision positioning system. Let me know if that works.

What firmware and Phantom model? (Firmware 1.5 on the Pro causes jello).
Try hovering next to you and look at the gimbal. See if it oscillates/wobbles. If you can see it then you need to lower the vertical gains to 85-90.

I noticed something similar today when flying my Phantom 3 Advanced (clip attached). I do have VPS on, so might try turn it off. Can you too see the shaky effect?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31