SG s7 is back to supported again

Reaction score
I saw the list from this link:
Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily) - Phantom Help

So Samsung Galaxy s7 is back to support with DJI Go again. But Im still nervous though, I own P3A and Im worried that my phone SG s7 may crash again just like in early 2017 or late 2016. My drone were sitting in storage and collected dusts for long time. (I have drone backpack to keep drone inside from dust free though).

Have anyone fly P3A with SG s7? how is it now? Also before I update anything, what firmware and battery you would recommend? I installed DJI Go from APK website (version is 3.1.38 by May 17th 2018) it were forced update from real DJI Go even though I dont have that "real" dji go app... only APK.

I still havent try Litchi or even buy it yet.... because of $$.

Please let me know, I really want to fly my drone again instead of leaving it in storage for long time.

ok, since nobody can answer... so I went and tested it out on my P3A. Versions on Remote, battery were too old. I think it was August 2016 version. Which I havent updated those firmware but only updated were DJI Go APK app (May 17th).

Everything went good and seems ok up in air. My phone havent crashed while flying and took pics, videos and even on Live facebook. Its all good. But only one problem is that I noticed was degree on drone were shoot up... 45c degree.... yikes! Unless is it normal degree now? It only took around 5-7 minutes to fly around.

The reason I havent updated firmware because I googled that showed way too many issues with July 2017.

please let me know about those degrees on drone.

ok, since nobody can answer... so I went and tested it out on my P3A. Versions on Remote, battery were too old. I think it was August 2016 version. Which I havent updated those firmware but only updated were DJI Go APK app (May 17th).

Everything went good and seems ok up in air. My phone havent crashed while flying and took pics, videos and even on Live facebook. Its all good. But only one problem is that I noticed was degree on drone were shoot up... 45c degree.... yikes! Unless is it normal degree now? It only took around 5-7 minutes to fly around.

The reason I havent updated firmware because I googled that showed way too many issues with July 2017.

please let me know about those degrees on drone.
Not sure I understand your question. You mention degrees. Are you referring to battery temp?

allright, good to know. I thought it had something to do with firmwares. but I guess thats fine then. Thank you :)

S7 Edge works fine with my P3A. DJI GO 3.1.23. Like the SM-T320 with the larger screen better, though.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic