SF Bay Area Resident Needs Help

Reaction score
I currently live in San Jose CA. Ill be using my Drone for Ronald McDonald House Children. Can someone meet up or show me how to install firmware.... Im a pretty fast learner so one time should do it.

Last edited:
You don't say which drone you have, but if you look at the DJI website they have the latest versions of firmware, and instructions on how to install.
It's also well worth downloading the full instruction manual for your model, and reading it carefully.....contains lots of useful/vital information you should look at before you fly.

DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography

Reactions: Suntana
You don't say which drone you have, but if you look at the DJI website they have the latest versions of firmware, and instructions on how to install.
It's also well worth downloading the full instruction manual for your model, and reading it carefully.....contains lots of useful/vital information you should look at before you fly.

DJI - The World Leader in Camera Drones/Quadcopters for Aerial Photography
I just purchased the Phantom 3 professional. I tried many times today on my computer but having difficulties. stayed on phone for 2 hrs on dji chat line just to be disconnected.

Raiderbee, try installing the firmware exactly like this.

I currently live in San Jose CA. Ill be using my Drone for Ronald McDonald House Children. Can someone meet up or show me how to install firmware.... Im a pretty fast learner so one time should do it.
Check your PM

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj