SF Bay Area pilot

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals. Flying experience: private license in 1975. Flying R/C from early on. Best R/C skills gained on Gaui 550 and Align T-Rex models. Bought 2 toy quads and re-entered R/C hobby. Working on transition from LOS only to FPV flying MJX Bugs 3 and Eachine Aurora 90. The Aurora is a handful!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Thanks! I almost forgot to mention the most important reason for joining this forum. I was given the DJI phantom P330 that I'm currently taking apart fixing updating and considering using as a launching platform for my interest and photographic drones. There could be a Mavic Pro or something similar in my future.

Welcome to the forum, @screebo. We are happy to welcome you here to PhantomPilots. If our team can be of any assistance to you as you progress further into the world of drones don't hesitate to give us a shout. Enjoy your Labor Day and see you around the forum ;)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.
Thanks very much. Thanks have some talent I'd love to grow as a pilot.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and do tell me if you don't mind what that is on your head if that's you in your avatar :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and do tell me if you don't mind what that is on your head if that's you in your avatar :)
Yup, that's me sporting my new diversity antenna Aomway FPV goggles. The humor is the ceiling fan in our dining room makes me look like Captain Copter!

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4